- Every District to use its own Admin User-ID and Password provided by MHA.
- In first phase, data for the licences issued in From III & for Arms Dealers is required to be uploaded.
- An individual licensee may have maximum 3 firearms as provided under Section 3(2) of the Arms Act 1959. However UIN generated in NDAL will be ONE [UNIQUE] for each licensee.As per Arms Rules 2016 the licensing authorities are required to CLUB multiple licences in one licence for this purpose before uploading data on NDAL.
- Data of Exempted Sport Persons and Institutions (Banks etc.) is to be uploaded in separate modules provided in NDAL.
- The licensees who are no longer residing in the jurisdiction of issuing licensing authority and have shifted their residence permanently/temporarily for a period of more than 6 months are not to be registered in NDAL by the issuing Licensing Authority. The new licensing authority where the person has shifted will register such licensee and upload such data.
- Sticker Prints outs of UIN are to be generated from the Reports Section and pasted on the file as well as on Licence Book. The stickers are to be stamped & signed on the Licence Books by the Licensing Authorities.
- For any assistance please feel free to contact the helpdesk at the email id's provided below.
- Exemption Notification for sports person SO 1588 (E) 04/08/2014.
Helpdesk Email addresses
- For legal/technical issues email@example.com Advisor Contact for legal & technical issues
- For NDAL related issues firstname.lastname@example.org Sh. Neeraj Sharma [ +91- 9814054585 ; +91- 9855254585 ] E-Mail ID :- email@example.com
- Do not share passwords with others
- Logout before closing NDAL Application